Sunday, June 27, 2010

North East Comic Con 2010

This past Sunday (6/27/10) was the North East Comic Con in Boston. As your probably guessing, I went and yes, I did enjoy myself. Mike McKone was the big guest (got him to sign New Avengers #64 and Punisher #1). There were mostly vendors, who had some surprisingly good deals. Picked up Fantastic Four #52 (first appearance of the Black Panther) and Spider-Woman #1 for only $10 each. Even the more rarer ones had some steep discounts (Daredevil #1, graded, was $125). Was easily my most enjoyable Comic Con experience even though it was a smaller venue than the recent Boston Comic Con. The people were much more friendly and were glad to help. They didn't have something I needed? They would point me to another vendor who they thought might have the issue I was looking for. How awesome is that ?!

Safe to say my hope in Comic Cons around Boston is renewed. Looking forward to the New England Comic Con in October

No comments:

Post a Comment